Saturday, April 16, 2011

To Anna, Pey and Kat

Dear UGs,


Voila! This is my 2nd time doing this! hahaha! Wala lang. I'm TOO LAZY to open twitlonger. Define lazy? Marion. *sigh*
ANYWAY...


Anna, again, super thanks!


Kat! Gosh! We missed you! Buti Sat-Sun off mo. 


Pey, thanks sa invite. I'd love to talaga.. Hay! Mag-aasawa na nga lang ako ng mayaman para anytime I can travel and buy what I want. LMAO! 


To the three of you, thank you super for everything. Anna was there talking to me during "those days" but you (Pey and Kat) never fail to make me smile or laugh on "those days" din. Lahat kayo nandyan palagi. Super grateful na I'm friends with all of you.


Let's meet again soon. But of course, I'll see you 3 sa Rizal Stadium.. Aye, aye? :D


I love you three!


YEEEEEE!! 


Love always,
M.W.H. (pinanindigan ko na. Madami akong kaagaw kay Jayms iih. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment