Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week-Long Hiatus

It's the start of the Holy Week!

I spent the day with my mom and a friend. I had a glum face all morning but I felt good all afternoon up to now. Moving on is part of life and I am moving on. I did what I had to do and now that it's the start of the Holy Week, I just want a peace of mind. 

I'll be living this Holy Week without social networking sites. I'll be spending my Holy Week with my family here at home. Change stuffs around here at home, watch TV shows (that I haven't watched for a loooong time because I was too distracted doing stuffs on line), listen to music, meditate, read books, review my Nursing subjects and pray. It's like eat, pray, love but I'm doing it with the TV shows and I'm lessening my food intake... as I'm on a diet. :))) And love... well... Love myself, others and God and every thing that He has given me.

I've done some bad things and it's time to renew myself. I was sorry for all of it and when I say that I am sorry... I really am.. I'm serious about it. I'm just human. I'm not saying this just to make an excuse but I'm human. And I make mistakes and I'm not perfect. Everyone's not perfect. So for all the bad things I've done, I'm really sorry about it and I'm making amends. 

So for this Holy Week, no facebook, no twitter, no mail and no blog for me. I'll be using the internet just to watch my favorite TV shows online and I'll be very strict with my internet usage.  Less me online, YAY!!! 

Goodbye for now. I'll be back next week, renewed.

Have a great Holy Week ahead!

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment