Saturday, April 16, 2011

Danke, Anna!

Dear Anna,


This would be my first time doing this. A letter-blog... or whatever you may call it. :))


Anyway, I wanna say thank you! SUUUUUUPER THANK YOU!!!! Thank you for always being there and for giving me the PAThug when I needed it the most. 


I've known you for almost 2 months pa lang and yet you're there... always- good times or bad times. Not just for me. But pati kay Kat. (And also kay Pey. But Pey is your BFF eh. haha.) It's so nice and sweet of you. I wouldn't have survive "those days" (YOU know what I mean) without you. 


I'm sooo thanking Him for without Him, I wouldn't have met you. (AY! CHEESY NA! HAHAHA) But it's true. I'm so glad we're friends. God bless you always. 


xoxo,
Marion... Weber- Younghusband-Hinrichsen. (LMAO! I'm a divorcee?!? :))))))))) )

No comments:

Post a Comment