Friday, January 20, 2012

Date with my favorite TV shows

Ah! It was a tiring day. I was at the gym this morning and I joined the aero kickboxing class. It felt good. I also abused the abdominal curler apparatus. heh. :) After that, mum and I ate. And then we went to my agency to pay for the plane fare. Then, to another mall in Ortigas to have my camera fixed. I can get it next Saturday. I can't not have a camera when I leave. I have to take pictures while I'm in England. hehehe.

We got home at around 2:30pm and I slept because I know that I'll be going out with "Frodo" and "Bilbo" tonight. But then, Bilbo told me that Frodo hasn't slept yet since yesterday and I was pretty tired too even if I slept this afternoon. Then he decided to just cancel our date night since me and "Frodo" are tired. It just sucks though because I won't be able to see them before I leave. But I can't do anything about it anymore. *sigh* So now, I'm just going to have a date with all my favorite TV shows. New Girl, then Glee then The Secret Circle and Grey's Anatomy. :D GREAT FRIDAY NIGHT! :D

Oh! I also got my plane ticket today. I'll be leaving ont the 30th at 5:45pm and I'll arrive in London at 6:20am, the 31st of January. :D I also received my welcome week schedule at BNU. I am looking forward to the campus tour. :D

I ONLY HAVE 10 MORE DAYS! AAAAAAH!!!

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment