Saturday, January 21, 2012

9 DAYS LEFT.

Today's a Saturday and I thought I could sleep all morning since I slept late last night. But I woke up.. no.. My mum woke me at 9am and YES! I was still sleepy at that time. I think I slept at around 2am. Anyway.. we went to go to the clinic to get my laboratory results but we still have to go back on Monday. Then, we went to my aunt's house.

Whilst there, I played with my 3 year old niece. She's warming up to me. It's a bit sad though because I am about to leave in 9 days. Anyway, my other aunt (my mum's youngest sister) was being dramatic again. I was eating and she was beside me and she said that she's going to miss me and she's saying goodbye already. I told her that I'm still here. haha. I'm trying to avoid the sad stuff about me leaving because I can't help but think about it when I'm alone in my room and I get sad and..yeah..sad... My aunt (my mum's oldest sister and sibling) decided to have a bon voyage party for me next week, the 29th of January, at her house. And every one of them (all my mum's siblings, my cousins and nieces and nephew) will be there. AAHHH! I hope they won't make me cry. 

My aunt and uncles gave me tips on what to do with the packing and the staying in the airport thing and I have never seen them that concerned about me. Actually, I am the first one in our family to travel ALONE and live in another country without any relatives. So I guess that explains their concern on me. My uncle also told me to not drive anymore during my last week here in my country. I don't know why. So I questioned what he said ( not aloud. hehe) and when I was driving home, I got pulled over by a traffic officer and temporarily confiscated my license. -___-  It wasn't my fault actually. My mum told me to turn right so I did and I know that I didn't violate any fucking traffic rules because the traffic lines aren't solid lines when I turned. Sometimes, the judgment of the traffic officers here in my country aren't right. I wanted to tell them to go monitor those public vehicles. Their drivers most certainly violate a lot of rules. So anyway, I was mad at my mum that time. The moment we got home, I went into my room and watched The Change-up to change my mood. And it did changed my mood. And now I kind of realized that I should've never questioned what my uncle said. Look, I can not drive on my last week here because my license is temporarily confiscated. I can get it by Wednesday according to that officer. *rolls eyes* but still! -__-

I'll be seeing some of my highschool friends tomorrow! :D For now, I'm going to watch a movie. :D

9 DAYS. 9 DAYS. OMG. OMG. OMG.

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment