Sunday, January 22, 2012

8 DAYS!

Here comes the single digits! 8 more days before I depart for Britain! :) 

This morning, I went to the church and then watched SNL, Grey's Anatomy and The Secret Circle when I got home and waited for 5pm to come. Then at 5pm, I went out to see my friends (closest friends. Although not all of them) from High School. We talked and I pretty much wanted our meeting to be a 'normal' one. But of course, a little 'drama' can't be avoided since I'm going away. Of course they are happy for me but at the same time they are also sad because I'm leaving them. One of them even told me how her reaction was when she got my text saying that I'm going to Britain. She told me that she just woke up when she read my text that day and she went to work with a sad face. >.< Anyway, our date went great! They even want to have a part 2 of it and I guess I'll be seeing them Thursday this week. That'll be the last time that I'll see them before I leave. And I can already imagine what's going to happen on that day. hehe!

Aaah! I'm going to miss them, really. It makes me smile when they told me some things that reminds them of me. Like Hanson. I know it's not a big deal but they know that I'm a big, big fan of them. And they told me that they also remembered me during Prince William and Kate's wedding last year! I don't know.. I am actually 'touched' by it. These things remind them of me and for some reasons, I am happy about it. Makes me think I still have my real and true friends. WHOOPSOKAY! I don't want to be very dramatic right now. I'm avoiding all the sadness because I don't want to be sad. Lately, I've been feeling sad because I remember that I'll be leaving my family and my friends. MY family. My Mom. My brother. We've been very close since my cousin moved out of the house and it's just the 3 of us living in this house. I'm going to miss them so much. And my friends too! We've had a rough patch last year but we managed to put it all behind us (though sometimes, I don't think some of them have put it behind). But really, I'm soooo going to miss them. I'm acting all happy around them because I don't want to cry in front of them. I think I might get teary eyed at the airport and I don't want that to happen. -___-

Okay. I have to stop now.

Oh by the way! Happy Chinese New Year! I am no Chinese but there are a lot of Chinese living here in my country and our President declared a holiday tomorrow because of that. :D

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment