Monday, January 23, 2012

Last 7 days...

So.. I'm leaving next Monday! And I only have 7 days left to do some things before I depart. For today, mum and I shopped for things that I still need. And that's pretty much it. Also, I asked her to teach me to cook Adobo. It's a Filipino dish. And I found out that it's very easy to cook Adobo. Yep. I just found out earlier this evening. hahaha! Whilst cooking, I was also starting to pack my things. It was crazy! I thought I exceeded the luggage weight limit and it turns out that I still have a lot of kilos to fill! It's amazing. I was amazed by my luggage. I swear, it's magical! haha!

I also watched Bridesmaids today. And I didn't like it. After an hour of watching it, I feel sad for Kristen Wiig's character so I skipped to some scenes and then deleted the file. heh. I thought it's a comedy but I seldom laugh whilst watching it. I wasted my time downloading and watching it. I'm sorry. But... it's my experience. So.. 

I'm pretty tired right now. I guess I'll sleep after this... or not.. I don't know. But I'm really sleepy. I am going somewhere again tomorrow and it's pretty tiring. I'm out everyday since I found out that I'm leaving on the 30th.. -__-

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment