Monday, January 16, 2012

Amazing Monday

This morning, I got up and made pancakes. I was supposed to make them last Saturday but then my mum cooked spaghetti and the kitchen's too crowded and I got lazy. heh. Anyway, it was strawberry flavored and it was yummy! Not to be biased but it's true. My cousin and aunt says so too. :) 

At 12noon, I checked my phone and received a text message from my agency saying that I was granted a visa already and that my flight will be on the 30th of January. I was extremely happy! Since my cousin, aunt and brother were at home, I told them that and they were shocked. Maybe because of the date because.. well, yes. It's 2 weeks from now. But I can not blame the agency because classes will start on February 6 and that's the week after my flight. Actually, I think coming to England (High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire to be exact) a week before classes start would be really okay. Of course I'd be jet-lagged big time and I have to unpack my things and set them to my.. new room/home.. Also, I have to be familiar with my new surroundings-- see the University and the place of my work if possible and tour a little. Maybe go to London, too. Anyway, it's just 40 minutes away from where I'll be.

ANYWAY. I was so excited that I texted my friends and they were all giving me the sad texts and sad emoticon. And as expected, I will be meeting all of them before I leave.  Actually, I don't know how to squeeze thru my schedule right now because I still have lots of things to do. I have to go the PRC and see if I can renew my license as early as now, have a medical exam, pay the remaining fees, buy things I need (y'know.. clothes, shoes.. etc.). Also, I have to go the gym. ;) Must abuse it while I'm still here. ;)

I'll be having busy days ahead.

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment