Tuesday, January 17, 2012

13 DAYS LEFT.

So.. today is Tuesday, the 17th of January and I only have 13 more days before I set foot to British soil. :D As a matter of fact, I dreamed that I was already at the airport UNPACKED and I was panic-packing there before we depart. Then, I met someone and we were talking about connecting and direct flights to London. It was weird! haha!

Anyway.. Mum and I went to the mall today to start buying the things I need. Most important of them all is the luggage. We bought one this afternoon and... I realized that having a stroller bag is not advisable to grade school students (particularly 1st-3rd grade), at least, for me. Of course they won't be having a luggage as their school bag but really.. I don't know why I LOVED having a stroller bag then. It pulls my arm away and then I have to pause before going up or down the stairs to lift the bag. Hassle. hrhr. (Okay. That was random. ^^)

After the luggage buying, we strolled the mall and looked for stores which sells coats. We've been to Zara, Topshop, DP, took a peek at Gap then we went into Debenhams. I don't intend to buy trench coat YET so I was actually looking for a shorter coat. Then we found a black coat. At least I think it's a coat. But I am searching online right now and it says that it is a jacket. Aah! I don't know what it is. It looks like a coat to me. Whatever. And then I had it fit and damn! I was perspiring whilst fitting it. Cloths are thick and it was really hot (well that's because I live in a tropical country and it's not very cold right now even if it is January and January is one of the cold months we have). I kind of understand now why people who experience winter doesn't like winter. hehe. And then we also bought boots. It's cute actually. The color is grey and I am excited to wear it. :D

Those were what we bought first. The must-haves. I believe it's still winter in England when I arrive there and I need those. My remaining 2 weeks would be a series of shopping for essentials. :) OH! I need  some school supplies, too. heh. I'm back to being a student. 

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment