Wednesday, January 18, 2012

12 DAYS LEFT

It has been a very busy Wednesday for me. I woke up at 6am but I got up at 6:20ish. I was sooo sleepy but I had to get up because I had to renew my professional license as early as now.

I arrived at PRC at around 9am. I filled out the form, passed the requirements, pay the fees, had my picture taken and they told me that I can claim my renewed license at 1:30-2:00 pm. I finished processing my application at 9:30am. bugger! I thought I can claim it by 11am. Oh well. Anyway, I went home after that. I'm not going to wait at PRC for 4 hours. Besides, I'm itching to clean and trim my toenails... and that's what I did when I got home. 

After that, I accompanied my mom to the bank. We paid the remaining fees for my tuition fee. While waiting for her to finish her transaction, and old lady beside me asked me, "Miss, what's your number?" I told her that I'm not in line and I'm just waiting for my mum. Later on, I realized what she asked--in a 'pervy' kind of way-- and smiled. hahaha! It's kinda funny if you think about it in a 'pervy' way. You know.. an old lady asking ME what my number is. I would've told her that she's had a lot more than I am. BAHAHAHA. How immature of me.. Okay.. moving on.. I went back to PRC and claimed my renewed license. I didn't look as beautiful as my first picture in my first license. HAHAHA! But I'll get used to it. :))

Tomorrow, I'm going to the gym and then have my medical exam. DEFINE BUSY. Then on Friday, I'll be at the gym in the morning, then to the agency. And then at night, I'll be meeting my 2 friends, "Bilbo" and "Frodo." If you read my blog post last December, you'll know who they are. ;)

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment