Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mad Rants

So I'm back. And.. I'll be blogging my rants now. I'm just so... mad. But I'm controlling my wild madness.

It's just so annoying when one lies to you and what's more annoying is when YOU, yourself, find out. Even more maddening, is when one ignores you purposely. I was like "whats wrong with you?" It's just a simple damn question and you cannot respond and I don't know why and also, you're starting to ignore me. It's not like I'm gonna scold you or what. You just have to answer my fucking simple question and if you just did, this would never happen. 

Actually, I think you're making it hard on yourself. You're making more problems with me and it should bother you. Maybe you don't think about what other people think about you but think about it. Somehow it's enlightening to know what others think about you so you can change that part of you which is really.. not so nice. You think you're that lovable and nice--yes, it's true and I see that-- but... deep down, you're just another bad person. Don't get me wrong, everyone has their bad-person-part of themselves. I have that too. And I'm not being biased but I can say that you're just worse than me. You may not realize it. And you might say that I just said that because I am mad. But, no! I am thinking clearly here and this is not just my hormones talking. I would've not blog about my mad rants here if I did not do some observations. 

Don't you, somehow, feel bothered? at all?  Aren't you bothered that you're doing this kind of things to someone who's not worth of this all? We're past the kiddie stage. I remember when we're kids and we just ignore each other just for some petty thing we'd done to each other. And now, we're grown ups! Can't you see? This 'petty' thing should be over by now. Hell, we should've been MATURE enough to handle it. Hello? We're not kiddies anymore. Aren't you aware that we're already adults? Good heavens! Maybe you are an adult--age based-- but emotionally, tsss... nah.. You're just another kiddie who tells an adult to 'back off and let me enjoy ignoring you for this petty thing YOU have done.' Act like an adult, please! Don't have that comeback on me. It's annoying and childish. 

Just so you know, I'm not stupid. I wasn't born yesterday. I KNOW what's going on.You're acting like you're a god. Bitch, please! You're not god. And I think you're trying to imitate someone fabricated. And I THINK THAT'S JUST PLAIN STUPID. 

You ought to know.

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment