Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Alex

I am in love.

Alex Pettyfer is love! ♥

I've never been more interested in him until now. I didn't know that he was Emma Roberts' love interest in the film Wild Child. AND I've watched that.*sigh* BUT.. I know that it was him on the film I Am Number Four. I've watched that with my mom and I had a slight crush on him then. LMAO!

Recently, I've been obsessed with books and I am currently reading the third book of The Mortal Instruments, the City of Glass. When I finished The first book of that series (City of Bones), I researched on it and found out that it's going to be a film... and they're still on the look out for an actor who will play as my (love) Jace Wayland. And I found Alex's name connected on it. I found out that he's been offered the role but he didn't say (yet) if he's going to accept it. Honestly, I think he should. HE'S the real-life Jace Wayland. He just fits the role. Whenever I read The Mortal Instruments and Jace is in the scene, Alex immediately pops into my mind. HE'S MY JACE. :) And I'm sure he's everyone's Jace too.

Also, I read Fallen novels and it's going to be a movie too! The fans of that novel (mostly) wants him as Daniel Grigori. Personally, Alex is also my choice for that role. Alex has the look of an angel. He's an angel. :)

Okay. Enough about Jace and Daniel. This is about Alex. :D I did some research and I found out that he's just a year younger than me and that HE'S BRITISH! *Squeals* I LOVE BRITISH BOYS!!! I was curious on how he sounds when he speak so I youtube'd him and I found first his guesting on Ellen. Man! He sound so lovely! I melted when I saw him and on that suit and swooned when he spoke. Then Ellen found a way for him to  take his shirt off. She had this I ♥ ellen T-shirt and in the (almost) end part of the interview, he took off his coat and shirt (Ellen helped him too! RAWR!) and there... I DIED. :D He's all the definition of sexy, hot, smokin' etc., etc..

And since then, I am just so in love with him. I did some more research and found out that he was a Burberry model, too. He look so beautiful there.. Well.. HE IS beautiful even if he's not modeling. Just him. I mean.. Alex is just.. incredibly magnificent! If I am just being myself when I talk to my friends, I think they'll be so annoyed with me because for sure, I will talk about Alex... over and over again. haha! Seriously, he's my celebrity boyfriend now. ROFLMAO! And I plan on watching all of his films. :D 

Here are some of his photos as a model of Burberry.





And here are some of his photos (not Burberry related).






There goes my (celebrity) boyfriend. (LMAO!) ♥

He's my Jace Wayland, my choice of Daniel Grigori but... he's my Alex. :D ♥

-F.M.W.

1 comment:

  1. he's really perfect to play Jace wayland I read the book too !

    ReplyDelete