Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Don't rush!

I felt lighter.

Seriously, after I listened to Get It Right over and over again 2 days ago and blogging about it, it made me feel better. The last thing I said from my last blog seemed so powerful. I was up on my feet after that and I just felt stronger. And I KNEW that whatever this is, I can handle it. Add the fact that a friend of mine told me this,
 I know you're more than capable of handling yourself when it comes to tough things (and tough stains :D) 
I'm just not sure what she meant by tough stains. :)


Anyway. That and the Gospel I listened to last Sunday also helped. 
Let not your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, also in me.
It really made me  a stronger person. And by the way, that is what I've been asking God for a month now ever since this happened. :)

And then yesterday, it surprised me because my friend-turned-enemy about a year and a half ago sent me request... a friend request... on facebook. I couldn't be any more happier! THAT just made my day. I was trying to get things right and she was one of it and I thought she'd declined. I e-mailed her and here I was, hoping that she'll reply but at the same time, expecting that she'll turn me down. I was pretty much a... bitch to her then and her, turning me down, was really expected by me. I was just shocked when she didn't answer my e-mail but right away, she responded by friending me again on facebook. I was on the verge of crying when I saw her request! I was excited, nervous and was almost frantic (in a good way). Upon accepting her request, I immediately sent her a message and she responded! Exchanging messages with her was a relief to me and it's like nothing has changed between us (despite everything that has happened to us and me being a big bitch to her) and I very much like that. 

It seems like everything is falling into place as what I have asked Him. Maybe I was just in a hurry the last time that's why I feel so bad about (almost) everything and He taught me to wait and it was worth it and it reminded me of Jordin Sparks's song One Step At A Time,
Now you're feeling more and more frustrated
And you're getting all kind of impatient, waiting
We live and we learn
To take one step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly and falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's supposed to happen
That we find the reasons why, one step at a time
So.. lesson learned. Don't be too impatient. Everything is gonna happen and IT'S SUPPOSED to happen. We just have to wait and to trust in Him. And of course, pray. It helps. :)

I've never felt lighter... and happier. Thank You.


-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment