Friday, April 29, 2011

The BIG Day!

It's the 29th of April already! Which means... *drumroll* it's the ROYAL WEDDING DAY!!! Oh I've waited so much for this day. AS I KEEP ON SAYING, I AM FASCINATED BY THE ROYALS. It's less than 6 hours (my time) before the wedding and I'm hooked on TV and news on line about it. I'm just excited! :)

I've seen William and Catherine's bridesmaids and page boys and they're all young! Harry and Pippa are the only older ones. I also read news about the Royals and even tracing William's family back then. WELL, not exactly tracing them. I started reading about Princess Margaret (I was so in awe when I saw her younger years in a TV Special and she's just so incredibly beautiful!) and then I see some names included about her so I tabbed it and there! I even read about Anne and Mary Boleyn! And from there, I put the pieces together with all the Royal movies I watched and I understood them all! It's so much fun to learn about the Royals. I wonder why I didn't took Royal History--if there is a course like that here in my country. :))

I can't wait to see what Catherine's wedding dress would be like. Yes, I called her Catherine. She should be called that from now on as she's entering the Royal family. AND also, I can't wait to know what title she's gonna have and also William! :D


Feeling very United Kingdom-y today.

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment