Sunday, March 20, 2011

Majestic Royal Wedding

I am fascinated by the Royals--Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses, Dukes, Duchesses, Earls, Countesses, Viscounts and other titles there may be. I have such huge interest in them.. particularly the British Royal family. More particularly, Prince William Arthur Philip Louis Windsor. Prince William for short. :)

Prince William, as everyone already know, is the eldest son of Charles, Prince of Wales and the late Diana, Princess of Wales and he is 2nd in line to the throne. So what's the fuzz about him?! Well, first of all, he's like the most gorgeous Royal in today's time, he's sporty, he's sooo nice and down to earth and he's supporting a lot of charities and.. HE'S GETTING MARRIED!!!

Of course, we all know by now that he's getting married to the pretty brunette commoner, Catherine Middleton.. or Kate.. 

So who is Kate Middleton? Kate is just a commoner like most of us. She is the eldest child of Carole, a then-flight attendant and Michael, an airline officer. She met William in University of St. Andrews, first becoming just friends and then later, their friendship blossomed. And look now, she's engaged to Prince William! About to wed him in 40 days (April 29, 2011 at Westminster Abbey) She's one lucky commoner!

I have nothing against Kate. I think she's perfect to be William's Princess... and England's future Queen. I just envy her 'cause she's marrying the Prince of my dreams! (I know, I know. LMAO!) And I think she had enough time to prepare to become a royal. Being with William for 7 or 8 years really helped her. 

Going back to their wedding..

I think it's going to be a majestic one! Like a modern day fairy tale. I have this expectation that it will be like Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana's BEAUTIFUL wedding back in the 80s. Too bad I wasn't born when they got married. I only saw some clips of their fairy tale like wedding and it's just awesome! I fell in love! Diana's gown was absolutely gorgeous! Perfect for a Princess. 

I believe that people all over the world expects a wedding like that or a more grand wedding for Wills and Kate. It's the wedding of the decade! :D But knowing William and Kate, I think they will make it just very simple.  I THINK. But who knows? It may be a simple yet more grand wedding! I cannot wait to watch their wedding! My schedule for the 29th of April is reserved. 

As for Kate's gown.. It's still a mystery for most of us. Clarence House says that future details about the wedding will be announced soon or on the wedding day itself. I'm excited to see her wedding dress! I have no exact picture on my mind on what it's going to be like but for sure it's going to be simply elegant and fit for our future Queen. RATHER.. England's future Queen. haha! I feel like I'm an English citizen now. :))

Anyhoo.. I'm happy for Wills and Kate. They're going to be one influential Royal couple. I hope people will stop comparing Kate to Will's mum. Apparently, people just can't help it. I'm pretty sure Kate will do a very good job as a Princess. It's gonna take some time 'cause she's new to this. William and his family would be of great help to her. And in time, she'll just do it naturally. She's really a Princess and Queen potential. God bless her!

And before I end this.. I am showing you the Royal Coin produced by the Royal Mint to commemorate Wills and Kate's engagement.
Ain't it nice? Though Kate doesn't look like Kate there. 

And I also found this. I'm not sure if this was produced by the Royal Mint.

I personally like this one. It's much clearer. And Kate looks like Kate. :)

Some memorabilias.






I just wanna have those! I'm a sucker for the Royals. :)

Wills and Kate went out to the public right after announcing their engagement
and I just looove Kate's dress!


William looks dashing, eh? :) I'll always love him! 

And of course, the ring!!!

Okay. So I just wanna show you Kate's hand. I looove her hands!
She has pretty hands. Mine sucked. haha!


This is the ring! It was the engagement ring of Princess Di. It's beautiful!

Again, I'm excited to watch their wedding on the 29th of April!
OH!
By the way, a film about Wills and Kate is set to air a week before their big day!
I hope it'll be shown to the whole world! ;)

One more thing..


-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment