Thursday, March 24, 2011

#100FactsAboutMe

Just saw this trending on twitter and I thought that it's a good subject to blog about.


Let's go!


1. I am right handed. 


2. My favorite color is green. Though most of my things are color Pink! :))


3. I'm a very musical person. Meaning, I love to sing, I play music instruments and sometimes I write songs.


4. I'm of German descent (paternal side). And based on my grandma's stories (maternal side), her parents are of Spanish and Chinese descent. So.. yeah.. But I'm living in the Philippines-- born and raised in the Philippines.


5. My favorite band is Hanson. They're not just the MMMBop boys! Stop thinking that their music is only MMMbop. C'mon! They have a lot of wonderful songs! They never stopped making music. ;)


6. I'm a very sporty person but I don't have friends to play my favorite sports with.


7. I'm a quiet and shy person. My friends would disagree but I know myself better! HA! :P


8. My favorite general subject is History. Then Music. Then Literature.


9. I'm a sucker for Royals ( as evidenced by my previous blog).


10. I went to an all-girls school from 1st grade to highschool!


11. I NEVER EXPERIENCED PROM!!


12. I have braces.. for 9 years.. 10th year on April 20, 2011!!


13. I had my 1st boyfriend when I was 14 years old and we have a 6-years age difference! (Thinking about it now makes me laugh!)


14. That 1st boyfriend was my first kiss and I sucked and he said that it hurts. WHY?! Because of my freakin' braces! (ROFLMAO!)


15. When I was in 1st grade, there was a singing contest per level and I auditioned. I sang One Sweet Day and i didn't qualify because my voice was too soft. LMAO! Talk about courage! :)))


16. My aunt (mum's younger sister) was the one who taught me how to sing. I remember singing You've Made Me Stronger by Regine Velasquez (Asia's Songbird). And they let me sing on my brother's birthday. I sang Disney songs! That is the beginning of my music interest and.. career. LMAO!


17. I had a band in Highschool We were called Blitzkreig. I was the lead guitarist (though I'm not really THAT good in guitar.). We won these awards: Best Drummer, Best Keyboardist and Band of the Year! That was 2005!


18. Betty Boop was my favorite character when I was little. I had a lot of t-shirts with Betty Boop design.


19. I always do a countdown whenever my birthday is 100 days away. :))


20. My favorite Disney Princess is Cinderella.


21. I don't smoke.


22. I was 20 years old when I graduated from college and earned my Bachelor's degree.


23. I passed the Nurses Licensure Exam last 2009. I'm proud of myself! :D


24. I have a (tiny. LOL) crush on one of the trainers in the gym I'm going. Can't mention his name. :)))


25. I had girl crushes. Can't blame me because I studied in an exclusive for girls school for 14 years! But it stopeed when I entered College. Boys galore. LMAO! JK.


26. I got my driver's license this March.


27. I was born March 31st, year 1989 @ 8:25am.


28.  I want to learn how yo play violin, cello, bass, harmonica and harp.


29. I wanted to be a NINJA when I was in 5th grade. :))


30. I dreamed of becoming a ballerina.


31. Also, dreamed of becoming a gymnast. I was close to being a gymnast then. :))


32. I tried doing the cartwheel when I was 7 years old without any assistance. I SUCCEEDED! :))


33. The first recording album I had was Mariah Carey's Daydream. It's lost now. -__-


34. I joined Theatre Arts Club when I was in 2nd year highschool.


35. And I joined Music Club during my junior and senior years in highschool.


36. I had a crazy year last year. I met a lot of people, fell in love, got hurt.. It was a learning experience for me.


37. I look masungit. But I'm a fun person! :D


38. I'm a Taylor Swift fan.


39. When I was little, a dog chased me. -____-


40. TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAAAYY!!


41. My favorite TV show brothers: Damon and Stefan Salvatore.


42. My dad is in Japan.


43. I loooooove Greece. I will go there someday!


44. I also love Greek Mythology.


45. I want to travel the world!


46. I collect OK! Magazines!


47. I wanna learn how to speak German, French, Italian and Spanish.


48. I had 4-6 recitals. Organ and Piano.


49. I'm not a fan of coffee. I SELDOM drink coffee. 


50. My favorite children's book is Harry Potter. 


51. I have a crush on Prince William. Even dreamed of becoming his princess! ROFLMAO!


52. I lip sing when I'm running on the treadmill.


53. If I'm going to be a doctor, my specialty would be in Surgery. Cardio in particular :)


54. I hate OB-GYN! Not my thing!


55. This smiley on Yahoo! Messenger really makes me laugh --> =))


56. Fushigi Yuugi is my favorite anime.


57. I seldom get late.. on class or important stuffs. I HATE being late.


58. There WAS something wrong in my birth certificate. It says there that I'm a MALE! But it is correct now. I'M A SHE! I'M A SHE! whew!


59. I love playing Canon in D. I want it to be played on my wedding day.


60. I hate rats. Just the thought of it gives me chills!


61. I love British accents. It's very pleasing to the ears.


62. I have bangs since December 2008. I just can't get rid of it. It feels like I'm not me when I don't wear bangs. ha!


63. I have a major crush on someone who is, apparently, 2 years younger than me. :)))


64. FACT JUST NOW: I'M IN LOVE WITH PATRICK HINRICHSEN!! <33


65. I'm one of the top Mandarin student in my class. But I barely remember what I learned. :))


66. My favorite chocolate brand is Toblerone.


67. I looooove Danish cookies. It's ultimate YUM!!


68. Pasta is my favorite dish. I'm an Italian.. by heart.


69. When I was little, I cried when my uncle didn't let me watch Michael Jackson's concert on TV. Mom knew about it since I'm sleeping beside her and she talked to my uncle and then he finally let me watch! haha!


70. I am hooked on The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Glee, Hellcars, Cougartown and Grey's Anatomy.


71. I'm more of a hard drinker. Vodka and tequila, please!


72. I had a crush on someone for 5 years! haha! Let's just say that it's a love not pursued. :)) SAYANG!


73. I liked Lady Gaga before. I mean, I TRIED liking her songs from her first album but it didn't get to me. haha! But now I like her music. Most especially Born This Way.


74. I love Katy Perry. I went to her concert here in Manila. It was awesome!! 


75. I watched the Michael Jackson special last 2009. It was the tribute thing with all of MJ's family and friends present. I cried when Paris Jackson started to speak. It was very heart breaking to watch.


76. There's this episode in The Vampire Diaries where my heart broke when Tyler left Mystic falls. Especially the part where he talked to Matt and he was outside Caroline's house!! 


77. I love summer. I just don't like EXTREME HEAT.


78. My favorite cookies are: Oreo and Chips Ahoy!


79. My favorite pianist (male) is Taylor Hanson. For female, it's gotta be Alicia Keys.


80. I love playing classical piano pieces. Für Elise, Canon in D and The Swan are just my favorites.


81. Open Arms was the first song I learned to play on Organ. 


82. I AM A STAR WARS FAN!!


83. I got so drunk one time that I can't remember what happened..what I did. :))) And because I cannot walk that night anymore, my friend had to carry me out till we got into the cab. THAT WAS A CRAZY NIGHT! :))


84. I wanna learn how to bake.


85. I keep movie tickets. :D


86. I love the movie Mamma Mia! That's when I started to love Abba's songs.


87. I watch movies alone.. in the movie house. I don't know why some of my friends are shocked and somewhat amazed by that. It's something that all people can do ALONE. -__-


88. I love kakanin and other malalagkit foods. Biko, kutchinta, Putobumbong.. all of 'em!!


89. I am a Simbang Gabi devotee.


90. I sleep with the dim lights on. 


91. I hate legs that are hairy. It creeps me out.


92. I'd love to be a pre-school teacher. 


93. Politics drives me crazy. I'd rather study medicine.


94. I had a crush on Mark Anthony Fernandez when I was a kid. He was my first local celebrity crush. I remembered my uncle showing his poster to me and I shyly covered my face. haha!


95. When I was a kid, I had a crush on my neighbor. He admitted to me that he has a crush on me too. Then he kissed me on the cheek and ran to their house!! hahaha!


96. My mom taught me cursive writing when I was 5. She lets me copy news articles and I hated it. 


97. I was a top speller in my class--Gradeschool days. And because of that, my English teacher let me join the Spelling Bee contest (This was 1st or 2nd grade). I didn't win because I really wanted to pee and they won't let me. I lost because I couldn't concentrate. -__-


98. I got in trouble when I was in 2nd year HS. I, together with my 2 friends, almost got expelled! :)) I wrote a letter to my friend and I talked about my Bio teacher which was her class' adviser. That letter slipped out of her pocket and her ADVISER got it and read it! I said a  lot of bad things about her because I was upset with what she did to me on her class. bahaha! As a punishment, me and my friends always seat infront during Bio for about 2 months. it sucked! Ang good thing she didn't take it personally. Cause if she did, the 3 of us got expelled. :)) After that incident, she and I became like.. close.. Of course that happened when I passed my sophomore year. :))


99. My dream profession when I was a kid was to be a teacher. My relatives would always ask me why. heee. But I ended up being a Nurse anyway. :))


100. I am thinking if I should pursue my Master's Degree right now or take the IELTS and review for NCLEX.  


DONE! WHEW!!


-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment