Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Eve

20 minutes before the clock strikes 12mn and I'm really excited. My stomach is hungry, but I don't wanna eat 'cause I'll be hitting the sack soon. OH SHIZ!! Look at the time! It's 11:41pm!

When the clock strikes 12MN, I'll be turning 22. WELL.. Not really.. I mean.. Yeah, it's my birthday but I'm STILL 21. haha! I don't really consider myself a year older until it's 8:25am. That's my birth time. :D

JSYK.. I don't like it when people greet me early. hihi. It's because.. they forget to greet me on the day itself! Not all though. hehe. Sorry. But I'm just too sensitive when it comes to my birthday. I want it on time. LMAO! 

So today, the eve of my birthday.. I watched Grey's Anatomy. IKR?! Medical drama. And the episodes are really heavy on drama. I should be happy on my birthday eve. It's like Christmas Eve. You should be happy and jumpy and starting to celebrate but I chose to watch Grey's. What is wrong with me? haha!

Actually, I'm just blabbering random thoughts here. This is like a pointless blog but I just want to remind myself maybe 5,10, 20, or 50 years from now what I did on the eve of my birthday this year, 2011. I don't wanna forget times like this. so.. That's all. It's already 11:49pm.. 11 minutes before March 31st. I'm just.. PSYCHED!!

Waiting for the 31st of March to arrive. :D

Have a lovely day.. I mean.. night! 

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment