Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wishlists

4 days before my awaited 22nd birthday and I'm thinking of gifts. HAHA! You cannot blame me.. It's what everyone thinks of when their birthday is near. :D (or it's just me. LMAO)

My parents, godparents and friends would ask me what I want and every time they ask that, I couldn't think of anything. Maybe I should show them this so I won't have to talk and they can..CHOOSE. hahaha!


  • I love any Hanson stuffs. T-shirts, GUITAR PICKS, silly bands, stickers.. Their albums.. their DVDs, book, sunglasses.. Yeah, I'm a fan. And my friends prolly know it by now. :D Meeting them and going to their show would be FANTABULOUS!!!
  • Talking about fangirling, any Azkals stuffs will make me happy too. Even a life size poster (??) of James or Patrick. :)))))) Something signed by them or something anything from them will make me happier. Meeting them (particularly this 2: James Younghusband and Patrick Hinrichsen) will make me the happiest!!
  • LIPSTICKS!! I can go out without makeup on but without lipstick? naah. They give color to my face. I love red shades. Matte lipsticks will do too. I like long wearing lipsticks as I don't like retouching every now and then.
  • Perfumes. Who wouldn't want perfumes? :D
  • I also like things that are personalized for me. It's much special.
  • DVDs of my favorite movies or TV shows!! Grey's Anatomy, Charmed, The Vampire Diaries, One Tree Hill, The O.C., 90210, Private Practice, E.R., Glee and lots more! :D 
  • Albums of my favorite bands/singers. If you know me, you know what to give :D HA! :))
  • Tickets to places I'd love to go to! :D
  • Volley ball
  • GOOD BOOKS! I also love to have Prince William and Kate Middleton's book. Also, Diana's biography. :D
  • Tickets to the World Olympics. I'm a fan of the World Olympics since I was a kid. :)

For electronics/gadgets..

  • iPhone4!! :D :D
  • or Blackberry. :D
  • Acoustic Guitar. My guitar is Nylon stringed and I want to have a steel stringed guitar. Acoustic Guitar would be very nice.
  • Electric Piano. It has more keys than my keyboard.
  • MacBook Pro!! This Mac has always been my favorite. This is what I should've had last year! err.
  • Camera. I'm very particular with the megapixels. It doesn't have to be DSLR. 
  • Video Camera! :D
See. I don't ask for too much :)))

-F.M.W.


No comments:

Post a Comment