Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm twenty two!!!

It's March 31, 2011!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! I'M 22!!!






Gosh! I can't believe I'm 22 already. I don't feel like I'm 22. I feel youngER. A kid. =]

My birthday is about to end but in the Western countries, it's just starting. Oh I wish I could go there so I can still celebrate! That would be a very long celebration! :))

Anyway.. I had fun today! It was a tiring day!! Mum had a last-minute grocery shopping this morning and she also bought me TYFA shirt!!! With James' number in front! woooh!! :D I'm just so happy! :)

Didn't notice that it also has James' signature on the arm side. :D :D
It made me giggle when I saw this! haha!

While we were at the mall, mom bought a cake for me. I didn't expect that it would be from Conti's 'cause 2 days ago, she asked me "TYFA shirt or Cake from Conti's?" :)) But she bought me both! I love her! Best mum ever! So here's my birthday cake! Its name is Mango Bravo from Conti's. Try it, it's yumeeh! Of course, it's available here in PH. :)





See? Yummy... and TALL!!

I spent my birthday with my family (mother side) watching the AFC Challenge Cup this afternoon. Yes, I enjoyed it very much! And after watching, I toyed with my make up. But I didn't put it on me. I put it on my little cousin. :))) And after that, I attended a mass at a church near our house, went back home and eat. Oh how I love my birthday! :))

When my aunts, uncle and cousins went home, I went back to bed and I just suddenly felt tired. My legs hurt (from driving), my shoulders ached too! And I'm ready to just sleep! But voila! it's 11:37pm and I'm still awake! haha! I still wanna watch the 1st episode of the 6th season of Grey's Anatomy. It'll make my day! :))

Things that also touched me are the greetings of my friends. Text messages are SOOOO much appreciated than facebook. lmao. Sorry, friends! Well.. because.. there are no notifications in your phone.. UNLESS they put my birthday in their cellphone's calendar and set a reminder alarm on it so they will be reminded every year! :)) But all greetings are very much appreciated! My frienemy greeted me and we haven't talked since December 28, 2010! It's my birthday so I said thank you with a smiley. I'm holding no grudges against anyone today. I'm shooing the bad vibes! :))


Some friends of mine didn't just plainly greeted me "Happy birthday," or "Happy birthday Marion!" C'mon! It's boring! I like it when they greet me and say something very sweet or something and not just those 2 or 3 words. So, these are some of the greetings which made me smile from ear to ear.. or made me laugh. :))


Happy birthday goOd Marion!!
-not that I'm bad. It's just.. I know her boyfriend and we have the same name
and I call her boyfriend 'evil marion' 
cause he and I bicker a lot during our training days. lmao!

happy birthday webs...enjoy marion..hehe
-the webs thing.. that's all :))

MArion, happy Bday. Another year huh!? ambilis ng panahon hehehe..misu bigtime!!! GBU! LU!
-I understood what GBU means but I was like this--> O.O
when I read LU! haha! Then I figured out
that it's Love U! :))

Happy Bday Marion! A Happy MMMBOP bday to you. :D wish you all the best in life, may you have another good year ahead. God Bless. Don’t stop MMMBOPPPINGGG!!! Hehe :P
-MMMBop!!

happy birthdaaaaay! :) talaboo! :D
-Talaboo. IDK what the heck it meant
so I had to ask my friend. it's I love you. :)))
I wonder where they are getting this kinds of stuff.

Mar happy bday!!:)enjoy mo pagtanda mo!:))
-'enjoy mo pagtanda mo!'

wiiiiiiii!! happy happy birthday!!! HBD!! maruin! wii!!
-my friend is like obsessed with 'wiii.'
not the gadget, but the expression. I laugh every time she does that.

Yun Oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marion Younghusband!
-He called me Marion Younghusband!
I smiled from ear to ear with a giggle! :))

Hoppy Birthday! ^_^ Hop, hop! :)))
-Hoppy! hop, hop! What am I? Rabbit! haha!

Happy Birthday, (the original) Mrs. Taylor Hanson! :D
-Of course I'm not the original Mrs. Taylor Hanson. LMAO!
My friend knows that I crush Tay! :))
And that I love Hanson!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. Patrick H ;)
-Mrs. Patrick H. My other football player crush! haha!
I am recently crazy about this player! haha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARION WEBER HINRICHSEN! <3
-Now she said my whole name with Patrick's surname, Hinrichsen!
Oh gosh! I love people who greet me like this! haha!


There's just something about those greetings that made me laugh and giggle. :))))


I had the best day today! I wanna thank God for giving me a wonderful family and friends! I love them so much! 


I'M 22! AHHH!!


I forgot.. I wore my glee shirt today! On my 22nd birthday! YAY!!






12:00AM 04-01-2011


Okay. It's already April 1st here.. I'm going to watch Grey's Anatomy now, then sleep, then.. fly to Germany, meet Patwick Hinrichsen and... get married!!! O.O


HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S! :)))


-F.M.W.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I saw my greeting for you up there. Yay! Glad it made you smile.

    Now, that's sosyal! May siggy pala ni Jaime yung shirt? WOW! I was hesitant to try Mango Bravo when I went to Conti's though may mga nababasa/naririnig akong yummy nga sya. Di ko kasi trip yung may fruits sa cake. Haha, arte!

    Again, happy birthday Marion Weber Hinrichsen! That was my 1111st tweet, JSYK. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @April: lucky numero uno! haha! Thanks again! See ya tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete