Friday, May 6, 2011

TVD Talk

TVD's 2nd season is an awesome one! I am so hooked on it and it made me look forward to episodes each week. I've never been more updated to any TV shows than this one. TVD is my "priority" TV show for this year (or season.) Sometimes, I watch it online twice and then watch it on TV. I'm ADDICTED.

Last season was about, ya know, introduction of the characters--particularly the Salvatore brothers and Elena Gilbert, who is the spitting image of Katherine Pierce, a vampire, who met the Salvatore brothers in Mystic Falls, 1864-- and how Elena is "related" to Katherine and Damon killing a lot of innocent people showing that he's the bad vampire blah blah blah. And in the end of the season, it's about Katherine now.

On to the second season, Katherine was present.. like everywhere! Elena was able to finally meet Katherine and a lot of characters showed up too. A lot of twists as well! Who knew that the Lockwood's have a werewolf blood? Who would ever thought that Caroline Forbes would become a vamp? Who would have thought that The Original vampire(s) will come in to town? A lot of things happened in this season and when it comes to the love interest of our beloved characters.. I was shocked to see Jeremy like Bonnie. And Tyler and Caroline, though it was really pretty obvious that it will happen because they became pretty close at the end of season 1 and Caroline helped Tyler thru his 1st transformation!! That scene was just so suh-weeet!! And, Damon finally admitting to Elena that he loves her.. though he compelled her after he went out of her room. *sigh* Who will not get hooked in this season?

This season is almost about the Moonstone and the Sacrifice. And at the almost-end of the season.. it's about Klaus. So we learned that Klaus is not just a vamp. He also have a werewolf blood and "The Sun and the Moon Curse" is not really about what we all thought of at first. Elijah have explained it in the episode titled Klaus. He said that Klaus wants to do the Sacrifice so he would be a hybrid. See, the vamp is more evident in him and he also wants the werewolf side be evident to him. (That's the way I understood it.) So The Sacrifice is still on. And Elena has to be away from Klaus.

I just watched The Sun Also Rises episode. The whole time I was watching it, I was tensed and nervous for all our main characters. Especially Damon and Elena. Episode 20's The Last Day showed that the wolf Tyler bit Damon. And we all know what happens to a vampire if it was bitten by a werewolf. We have watched the episode of Rose where she struggled to keep up with the intense pain she felt after she was bitten by a werewolf and the dementia she experienced and we all know that the cure is to let the vamp die. So I was really worried about Damon. I don't want him to die!!! I know that he won't die because he's one of the three main characters but STILL!! I don't wanna see him suffer. :)) I know, I get carried away with all of these.  Anyway, going back to Elena.. Remember at last week's episode where Damon made her drank his blood? So yeah, I was worried about that because Elena told Stefan that she never dreamed of becoming a vampire and when Klaus kills her on the Sacrifice, she will.. die and become a vampire because Damon's vamp blood is in her system already.  OH! OH! I was so shocked that Jenna became a vampire and Klaus killed her!! I felt bad for her. She just knew everything and then bam! she became a vamp and died. I'll miss Jenna-Alaric tandem.

Also, John Gilbert was in this episode. He died as well. Elena, reading his biological dad's letter for her, was really heartbreaking. John saved Elena's life. I mean.. Elena's human life. Elena remained human. Whew! The ending part of this episode was about Stefan finding out that Damon was bitten by a werewolf. Paul Wesley did an incredible job portraying Stefan's pained self upon knowing that his brother (whom he's been trying to kill for a looong time but he just can't. And Damon can't kill Stefan either. They've been trying to kill each other from the 1st season.) is gonna die... soon. He said that he will find a cure for a werewolf bite and he's telling Damon that there's a way because they were able to make Elena remain human, when they thought there isn't a way. 

After watching this, I searched for spoilers for the next episode which  is also the final episode of this season. And here's what I found out. Elena and Stefan broke up. And there's the Delena "moments" Delena fans have been waiting for. Ahh! The look on Damon's face when he desperately wants Elena's forgiveness is so heartbreaking. For sure, this finale will keep me hanging! And I, again, have to wait until September (?) for the third season! Definitely, there'll be a third season. Katherine is still alive. And Stefan won't let Damon die. And there's Caroline and Tyler's blossoming love story. :)) And Alaric.. I wonder what will happen to him. There ARE still a lot of things that can go on in this TV Show and I just can't wait for the 3rd season. I don't even want this show to end!! 

There. Pure TVD talk. 


-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment