Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Mortal Instruments

Today is Wednesday and I bought a book again. (I bought Fallen and Torment on a Wednesday!)

OH! Correction! It's "BOOKS!"

Yep. BOOKS. 4 books actually. :)))) Never done this in my whole life! But It's worth it. :D

After I hit the gym, I went to a bookstore to buy the first book of The Mortal Instruments. Honestly, I'm so intrigued with this novel and I've read synopsis about it and I think it's a good read. So the night before today, I decided that I'll buy the first book... and maybe the 2nd book since it's really starting to vanish in the book store. 

Once I was there, I looked for it and then all I can see was loads of the 3rd book of The Mortal Instruments!! No book 1 and 2! :( So to avoid too much despair (LMAO), I looked for other books. Then I saw Clockwork. The author was also the author of The Mortal Instruments and it is the prequel to The Mortal Instruments. I read the synopsis and I liked it. And it's much cheaper than TMI. :))) BUT. My priority is really TMI so I went to another bookstore and there I saw a softbound of the first book of The Mortal Instruments and a hardbound of the 2nd book. blah! It's going to cost tooooo much for me. Then I saw a compiled set of the first 3 books of The Mortal Instruments worth Php 949. I computed for the price of the individual books and it costs about a thousand plus pesos! Actually, the compiled books are CHEAPER. So I borrowed money from my mom and I bought it. I also bought the prequel novel to TMI. :))))) So now I have 4 books! :D

This will really keep me away from the computer. I have lots of reading to do! :D



This will also keep my mind away from the Fallen Novels as I am (im)patiently waiting for Passion which is set to be released this June in the U.S. I just don't know when it will be released here. It's driving me... crazy... waiting for my Cam! hahaha! Okay, I'm ending this now. 

ahhh! It's raining and it's thunder-ing and there is just soooo much  lightning! Gaaah!! 


I'm a sucker for Young Adult Supernatural novels!

-F.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment