Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome to Blogger!

Finally! A new blog site! 

I was going "crazy"  2 days before I created this account because my blog which I intended to publish in Multiply cannot be published. That happened a lot of times and that is the reason why I stopped blogging. -___- so after that incident, I started looking for a new blog site. I searched for the BEST blog sites and WordPress and Blogger was the Top 2. So I checked 'em out and actually, without thinking that much, I created an account here on blogger just to see what it was like. haha! I wasn't really thinking clearly cause I was "desperate." 

So the next day, I checked this account again and after long hours of thinking, I decided to make this my blog site. A friend of mine offered to use WordPress under her domain. I did checked out WordPress also and I remembered that I had hard time understanding it 'cause I used to post under WordPress for Hansonph.net (Hansonph.net is basically a group of fans of Hanson. It's not the official PH fan site or street team or whatever. :D ) There are a lot of times that I don't get it. So I opted to make blogger my blog site. And from the looks of it, I will enjoy this blog site. haha! Last night I slept late just doing the first steps when you created an on line account. The profile thing, the theme/layout thing and all. I did that last night and actually, I enjoyed it. :))

So, yeah.. I'll be publishing all my rants, OPINIONS and whatever-nothings in here.  :D

-F.M.W.

1 comment: