Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bangs, bangs boom!!!

It's March 26th already! Just 5 days before my 22nd birthday. Yep, I'm turning 22. -______-


As my tradition, I always have my hair cut days before my birthday. Why? Hmmm. I don't really have a reason. haha! Maybe I just wanna look good on my birthday since I'll be celebrating and for sure, pictures will be taken. :))


I had my haircut today. It was shorter than my previous haircuts. It's length is above the shoulder and I had the straight cut bangs and not the layered/side type of bangs which I usually wear. heee.


I was actually inspired by Zooey Deschanel. Her bangs are just fantabulous! Here are some of her photos:









There. Isn't she beautiful? :D I have a girl crush on her... and to Katy Perry too. They both look alike. (Okay.. I'm getting out of topic.)

So.. That.. 
I wanted that bangs and I know that it will look much better on me if I have long hair but my hair was just 5 inches below my shoulder. -____- But I had may hair cut anyway because my bangs are killing me. So this is what happened..






I look like a Japanese. :)))


I'll maintain this bangs and I PROMISE to grow my hair just like Zooey's. 


That's all.

-F.M.W.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just OMG I CAN NEVER HAVE THAT FULL BANGS. Kainggit! I don't have the natural straight hair kasi and uhm, curls FTW! Uso na ngayon ang curls kaya plz, fulfill my dream and achieve that full bengz + long curly locks! TAPOS PHOTO SHOOT! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must resist going to the haircutters every 3 months so I can grow my hair!haha! Will do that.. I'd love to try that. :D

    ReplyDelete